Best Same-Day Cannabis Delivery in Barrie
Same-day weed delivery in Barrie from the best cannabis dispensary near you:
Please be advised, the payment must be processed by our team in order to move it into the processing state for shipment the same day.
Hours of Operation:
8am-2am EST Sunday to Wednesday
8am-3am EST Thursday to Saturday
Call or Text us at 437-928-5229
How to Buy Weed in Barrie with UberWeed
To become a member of UberWeed, you do not need a doctor’s prescription! We require age verification, usually with a drivers license to ensure you are at least 19 years old and a resident of Canada.
How to Sign Up with UberWeed
Signing up is easy, just follow these 3 simple steps!
Click here to join our website (You must provide Government ID proving you are 19 years old or older to sign up)
You may get a verified age account for free when you use AgeVerify.
You’ll be able to buy anything on the website after your account is accepted!
The Best Online Dispensary in Canada
All purchases will be sent with Canada Post’s Xpresspost delivery. Using this method, the vast majority of orders will arrive at your home in 2-3 business days. Please keep in mind that distant locations may take up to 5 business days for deliveries to arrive. We deliver a variety of cannabis products right to your doorstep, including buds, edibles, concentrates and extracts from all across Canada.
Barrie is a beautiful city located in the heart of Ontario. It is situated on the shores of Lake Simcoe and is just a short drive from Toronto. Barrie has a population of over 140,000 people and is a thriving community with plenty to offer its residents. The city is home to a number of large businesses and industries, as well as a variety of cultural and recreational attractions. Barrie is an ideal place to live, work, and raise a family. There are plenty of job opportunities available in the city, and the cost of living is relatively low. The city also has a number of excellent schools and is home to a number of post-secondary institutions. Barrie is a safe and welcoming community that offers its residents a high quality of life.
The climate in Barrie is moderate, with warm summers and cold winters. The city experiences a fair amount of precipitation, but this is generally spread evenly throughout the year.
Barrie is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. There are plenty of job opportunities available in the city, and the cost of living is relatively low. The city also has a number of excellent schools and is home to a number of post-secondary institutions. Barrie is a safe and welcoming community that offers its residents a high quality of life.
You can buy cannabis in Barrie legally if you are of age. The police are very understanding if you have it on you as long as it is for personal use and not being sold. It is best to buy from a dispensary because they are regulated by the government. There are a few around town, so finding one should not be difficult.
Public Cannabis Consumption in Barrie
Cannabis consumption in Barrie will be allowed in certain public places, as designated by the city.
The use of cannabis will be prohibited in all enclosed public places, including bars, restaurants, and grocery stores. Cannabis smoking will also be banned in all public parks and on all city-owned property, including sidewalks and trails.
Designated public places where cannabis smoking will be allowed include:
-Certain outdoor areas of City parks, including picnic areas, sports fields, and playgrounds
-City-owned beaches and waterfront parks
-Outdoor patios at licensed establishments such as restaurants and bars (subject to the approval of the establishment)
Cannabis use will also be permitted in private residences. However, landlords and condo boards will have the right to prohibit cannabis use on their properties.
Cannabis edibles will not be subject to the same restrictions as smoking and vaping, and will therefore be allowed in all public places where food and drink are permitted.
The sale of cannabis will be restricted to licensed retail stores. Cannabis stores will not be allowed to sell alcohol, tobacco, or other drugs, and they must be located at least 300 metres from schools and playgrounds.
The Attractions in Barrie
There are plenty of things to see and do in Barrie, Ontario. From the shores of Lake Simcoe to the excitement of downtown, there is something for everyone in this vibrant city.
Some of the top attractions in Barrie include:
1. The Barrie Waterfront: Located on the shores of Lake Simcoe, the Barrie Waterfront is a beautiful place to take a stroll, have a picnic or go for a swim. There is also a playground and splash pad for children, making it a great place to bring the family.
2. Downtown Barrie: Downtown Barrie is home to many shops, restaurants and cafes, as well as historic buildings and sites. Visitors can explore the downtown area on foot or by taking the Barrie Trolley.
3. The Georgian Mall: The Georgian Mall is the largest shopping centre in Barrie, and features over 170 stores and restaurants.
4. Simcoe Park: Simcoe Park is a beautiful green space in the heart of downtown Barrie. It is home to a playground, splash pad, basketball courts and a baseball diamond.
5. Spirit Catcher Sculpture: The Spirit Catcher Sculpture is one of the most popular attractions in Barrie. The massive steel and aluminum sculpture stands 16 metres tall and overlooks Kempenfelt Bay.
6. Molson Canadian Centre at the Barrie Molson Centre: The Molson Canadian Centre at the Barrie Molson Centre is a state-of-the-art sports and entertainment complex. It is home to the Barrie Colts of the Ontario Hockey League, as well as a variety of concerts and events throughout the year.
7. Heritage Park: Heritage Park is a beautiful park located in downtown Barrie. It features a walking trail, picnic areas and a playground.
8. Snow Valley Ski Resort: Snow Valley Ski Resort is a popular ski destination for locals and tourists alike. The resort offers downhill skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing and tubing.
9. Georgian Meadows Golf & Country Club: Georgian Meadows Golf & Country Club is a premier golf destination in Barrie. The club features an 18-hole championship golf course, a clubhouse and a pro shop.
10. Barrie Molson Centre: The Barrie Molson Centre is a multi-purpose arena that is home to the Barrie Colts of the Ontario Hockey League. The arena also hosts a variety of concerts and events throughout the year.
We also work and deliver goods to other cities.