Best Same-Day Cannabis Delivery in Abbotsford
Please be advised, the payment must be processed by our team in order to move it into the processing state for shipment the same day.
Hours of Operation:
8am-2am EST Sunday to Wednesday
8am-3am EST Thursday to Saturday
Call or Text us at 647-660-7351
How to Buy Weed in Abbotsford with UberWeed
Pour devenir membre d'UberWeed, vous n'avez pas besoin d'ordonnance médicale ! Nous exigeons une vérification de l'âge, généralement avec un permis de conduire, pour nous assurer que vous avez au moins 19 ans et que vous résidez au Canada.
Toutes les fleurs
Comment s'inscrire avec UberWeed
L'inscription est facile, il vous suffit de suivre ces 3 étapes simples !
Click here to join our website (You must provide Government ID proving you are 19 years old or older to sign up)
You may get a verified age account for free when you use AgeVerify.
You’ll be able to buy anything on the website after your account is accepted!
The Best Online Dispensary in Canada
All purchases will be sent with Canada Post’s Xpresspost delivery. Using this method, the vast majority of orders will arrive at your home in 2-3 business days. Please keep in mind that distant locations may take up to 5 business days for deliveries to arrive. We deliver a variety of cannabis products right to your doorstep, including buds, edibles, concentrates and extracts from all across Canada.
Abbotsford is a city located in British Columbia, Canada. The Abbotsford metropolitan area has a population of 141,397 people, making it the 21st largest census metropolitan area in Canada. It is the largest municipality of the Fraser Valley Regional District, which is named for the Fraser River that runs through it.
Abbotsford has a diverse economy, with industries such as agriculture, manufacturing, and retail all playing a role in its growth. The city is home to many large businesses, including several major retailers. Agriculture is also an important part of the local economy, with the city being one of the largest producers of blueberries in North America.
The city of Abbotsford is serviced by two airports: Abbotsford International Airport and Fraser Valley Regional Airport. Abbotsford International Airport is the city’s primary airport, and is located just minutes from downtown. Fraser Valley Regional Airport is a smaller airport located in the nearby community of Chilliwack.
Abbotsford is a beautiful city located in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia, Canada. The city is situated on the banks of the Fraser River, making it a popular destination for both tourism and business. Abbotsford is home to a number of major businesses, including several large retailers, and its economy is diverse with industries such as agriculture, manufacturing, and retail all playing a role in its growth.
Public Cannabis Concumption in Abbotsford
The Abbotsford city council has voted to allow public cannabis consumption in certain designated areas, following a similar move by the Vancouver city council. The decision was made at a meeting on Monday night, with councillors voting 6-1 in favour of the motion.
The move comes as the province prepares to legalize recreational cannabis use on October 17th. Under the new rules, adults will be allowed to possess up to 30 grams of dried cannabis in public – enough for around 60 joints.
While public smoking of tobacco is banned in most places in British Columbia, there are no such restrictions on cannabis smoking. However, individual municipalities can pass their own bylaws banning or restricting public cannabis use.
What Can You Visit in Abbotsford
There are plenty of tourist attractions in Abbotsford for visitors to enjoy. The following are some of the most popular places to visit:
– Historic Fort Langley National Historic Site: This fort was built in 1827 and is a great place to learn about early Canadian history.
– Abbotsford Regional Park and Recreation Centre: This park offers a variety of activities for visitors, including swimming, hiking, and biking.
– Abbotsford Tradex: This convention centre hosts a variety of events throughout the year, including the Vancouver International Auto Show.
– Fraser Valley Conservatory of Music: This music school offers classes and performances for all ages to enjoy.
– The Reach Gallery Museum: This museum showcases the history and art of the Fraser Valley region.
– Abbotsford Recreation Centre: This recreation centre offers a variety of amenities for visitors, including an indoor pool, fitness centre, and squash courts.
– Clearbrook Library: This library is a great place to find materials on the history and culture of the Fraser Valley region.
– Matsqui Recreation Centre: This recreation centre offers a variety of amenities for visitors, including an indoor pool, weight room, and gymnasium.
We also work and deliver goods to other cities.