Best Same-Day Cannabis Delivery in Greater Sudbury
Please be advised, the payment must be processed by our team in order to move it into the processing state for shipment the same day.
Hours of Operation:
8am-2am EST Sunday to Wednesday
8am-3am EST Thursday to Saturday
Call or Text us at 647-660-7351
How to Buy Weed in Greater Sudbury with UberWeed
Pour devenir membre d'UberWeed, vous n'avez pas besoin d'ordonnance médicale ! Nous exigeons une vérification de l'âge, généralement avec un permis de conduire, pour nous assurer que vous avez au moins 19 ans et que vous résidez au Canada.
Toutes les fleurs
Comment s'inscrire avec UberWeed
L'inscription est facile, il vous suffit de suivre ces 3 étapes simples !
Click here to visit the website and sign up for it. (You must provide Government ID proving you are 19 years old or older to join.)
With AgeVerify, you may get a verified age account at no cost.
After your account is authorized, you’ll be able to purchase anything on the website!
Le meilleur dispensaire en ligne au Canada
All purchases will be sent using Canada Post’s Xpresspost service. With this method, most products will arrive at your home in 2-3 business days. Please keep in mind that remote areas may take up to 5 business days for deliveries to reach. We deliver cannabis, edibles, concentrates, and extracts from across Canada, including Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Quebec City, Edmonton (Alberta), Winnipeg (Manitoba), and Manitoba’s capital city of Winnipeg. We deliver our comprehensive range of cannabis items right to your doorstep.
Greater Sudbury, Canada is located in the province of Ontario. It is the largest city in Northern Ontario with a population of over 161,000 people. Greater Sudbury was created in 2001 by the amalgamation of the cities of Sudbury, Nickel Centre, and Walden, as well as the townships of McKim, Chapleau, Onaping Falls, and Rayner.
The city is home to a diverse range of industries and businesses, including mining, forestry, manufacturing, and tourism. Greater Sudbury is also a major cultural and educational centre for Northern Ontario. The city has two universities, Laurentian University and Cambrian College, as well as several museums and art galleries. Greater Sudbury is known for its many parks and trails, as well as its lively downtown core. The city is also home to a variety of professional and amateur sports teams. Greater Sudbury is a vibrant and welcoming community that offers something for everyone.
The Rules of Using Cannabis in Greater Sudbury
1. You must be at least 19 years of age to use cannabis in Greater Sudbury.
2. Cannabis can only be used in private residences. This includes homes, apartments, and condominiums.
3. Cannabis cannot be smoked or vaped in any public places, including parks, workplaces, and sidewalks.
4. If you are smoking or vaping cannabis in a vehicle, it must be parked and out of reach of the driver and passengers.
5. You are not allowed to grow cannabis plants in Greater Sudbury unless you have a valid medical prescription from a licensed healthcare professional.
6. It is illegal to sell cannabis without a license from the provincial government.
7. It is also illegal to buy cannabis from an unlicensed seller, even if they are selling it for less than the retail price.
8. If you are caught breaking any of these rules, you could be fined up to $5,000.
The Attractions in Greater Sudbury
1. Science North: A science museum that features interactive exhibits, a planetarium, and an IMAX theatre.
2. Art Gallery of Sudbury: A public art gallery with exhibits featuring both local and international artists.
3. Dynamic Earth: An interactive science centre focused on geology, mining, and the environment.
4. Sudbury Wolves Hockey Club: The city’s junior hockey team, who play in the Ontario Hockey League.
5. Big Nickel & Dynamic Earth: Two of Sudbury’s most popular tourist attractions, located side-by-side.
6. Rainbow Routes Association: A non-profit organization dedicated to promoting recreational trails in Greater Sudbury.
7. Sudbury Theatre Centre: A professional theatre company that produces a variety of live performances throughout the year.
8. Sudbury Neutrino Observatory: An international scientific facility located 2 km underground in Sudbury.
9. Science North: A science centre and museum with interactive exhibits, a planetarium, and an IMAX theatre.
10. Laurentian University: One of Sudbury’s two post-secondary institutions, offering a wide range of academic programs.
We also work and deliver goods to other cities.