Best Same-Day Cannabis Delivery in Saanich
Please be advised, the payment must be processed by our team in order to move it into the processing state for shipment the same day.
Hours of Operation:
8am-2am EST Sunday to Wednesday
8am-3am EST Thursday to Saturday
Call or Text us at 647-660-7351
How to Buy Weed in Saanich with UberWeed
Pour devenir membre d'UberWeed, vous n'avez pas besoin d'ordonnance médicale ! Nous exigeons une vérification de l'âge, généralement avec un permis de conduire, pour nous assurer que vous avez au moins 19 ans et que vous résidez au Canada.
Toutes les fleurs
Comment s'inscrire avec UberWeed
L'inscription est facile, il vous suffit de suivre ces 3 étapes simples !
Click here to join our website (You must provide Government ID proving you are 19 years old or older to sign up)
You may get a verified age account for free when you use AgeVerify.
You’ll be able to buy anything on the website after your account is accepted!
The Best Online Dispensary in Canada
All purchases will be sent with Canada Post’s Xpresspost delivery. Using this method, the vast majority of orders will arrive at your home in 2-3 business days. Please keep in mind that distant locations may take up to 5 business days for deliveries to arrive. We deliver a variety of cannabis products right to your doorstep, including buds, edibles, concentrates and extracts from all across Canada.
Saanich is a beautiful district located in British Columbia, Canada. It is situated on Vancouver Island and is known for its stunning natural scenery, making it a popular tourist destination.
Some of the top attractions in Saanich include Butchart Gardens, Sidney Spit Marine Park, and Mount Tolmie Park. Butchart Gardens is a world-renowned floral display garden that features over 55 acres of gardens and 26 greenhouses. Sidney Spit Marine Park is a beautiful sandy beach area perfect for swimming, fishing, or just relaxing in the sun. Mount Tolmie Park offers incredible views of Victoria and the surrounding area from its summit.
Whether you’re looking to explore nature or experience some of the best sights in British Columbia, Saanich is the perfect place to visit.
Saanich is a district municipality on Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada. Saanich is the largest municipality by population in the Greater Victoria area. The population of Saanich was 109,752 at the time of the 2016 Census.
Saanich is located just north of Victoria, the capital city of British Columbia. It is bounded by water on three sides: by the Strait of Juan de Fuca to the west, Haro Strait to the south, and Salish Sea to the east.
The name “Saanich” comes from the First Nations people who inhabited the area prior to European settlement. The meaning of the name is unknown but it is thought to be derived from the Salishan language group.
Saanich is a popular tourist destination due to its proximity to Victoria and its many attractions, including Butchart Gardens, Mount Douglas Park, and the Galloping Goose Regional Trail. The municipality is also home to the University of Victoria and Camosun College.
Saanich is governed by an eight-member elected council. The current mayor is Richard Atwell.
The economy of Saanich is diverse and includes agriculture, fishing, forestry, manufacturing, retail, and tourism. Major employers in the municipality include the University of Victoria, Camosun College, the Province of British Columbia, and Vancouver Island Health Authority.
Saanich is served by two school districts, the Saanich School District and the Sooke School District. There are a number of private schools in the municipality as well.
Public Cannabis Consumption in Saanich, Canada
As the City of Saanich prepares to finalize its regulations around public cannabis consumption, it is important to consider the potential impacts on our community.
Public consumption of cannabis can lead to increased littering and public intoxication, which can create problems for businesses and residents alike. It is also important to consider the potential health risks associated with second-hand smoke.
The City of Saanich has proposed several options for regulating public cannabis consumption, including designated smoking areas, special event permits, and educational campaigns. While no single solution will be perfect, it is important that we find a way to balance the rights of those who wish to consume cannabis with the needs of our community.
The Attractions in Saanich, Canada
Tourists who come to Saanich will find plenty of things to do. There are a number of parks and recreation areas, as well as a variety of shops and restaurants. Here are some of the top attractions in Saanich:
1. Butchart Gardens – The Butchart Gardens is a world-famous attraction that features over 55 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens. Visitors can explore the different gardens, take a ride on the scenic railway, or enjoy a meal at one of the on-site restaurants.
2. Victoria Butterfly Gardens – The Victoria Butterfly Gardens is home to over 3,000 butterflies from around the world. Visitors can learn about the different species of butterflies, as well as see them up close in their natural habitat.
3. Mount Tolmie Park – Mount Tolmie Park offers stunning views of Victoria and the surrounding area. Visitors can hike to the top of the mountain, or enjoy a picnic in one of the many scenic areas.
4. Elk/Beaver Lake Regional Park – Elk/Beaver Lake Regional Park is a popular destination for picnics, swimming, and fishing. The park also features a variety of trails for hiking and biking.
5. Saanich Inlet – Saanich Inlet is a beautiful body of water that is perfect for kayaking, canoeing, and stand-up paddleboarding. Visitors can also enjoy fishing, bird watching, and picnicking in the many scenic areas along the inlet.
6. The Butchart Gardens – The Butchart Gardens is a world-renowned garden that features over 55 acres of stunning gardens and landscapes. Visitors can take a self-guided tour, or enjoy a variety of activities such as the popular afternoon tea.
7. Victoria Butterfly Gardens – The Victoria Butterfly Gardens is home to over 3,000 butterflies from around the world. Visitors can learn about the life cycle of butterflies, and see them up close in their natural habitat.
8. Craigdarroch Castle – Craigdarroch Castle is a historic Victorian mansion that is open for tours. Visitors can explore the castle, and learn about the history of the Dunsmuir family who once lived there.
We also work and deliver goods to other cities.