Georgina Cannabis Delivery
Canada has a fantastic, supportive, and enthusiastic community of marijuana users. In Georgina, Ontario, the culture is as strong as anywhere in the country. Marijuana acceptance is growing with each passing day, thanks to greatly improved awareness of its health benefits. People from all walks of life now take THC for a variety of reasons, including relief from symptoms of aches, pains, stress, and anxiety.
There is much to do and see in Georgina, Ontario, and its only getting better. With the cannabis community growing by the day, Georgina has seen a huge influx of top-shelf marijuana products. To meet the rising demand, more weed dispensaries are setting up shop all the time. Choosing the right one for you can be a tricky task.
At marijuana delivery we’re here to help you get the best products at the best prices so you can have the best cannabis experience.
About the Georgina
Located just 45 minutes north of Toronto, Georgina is the largest municipality in York Region with about 52 kms/32miles of shoreline on Lake Simcoe. It is comprised of several communities, the largest being Keswick, Sutton & Jackson’s Point. The population is approximately 47,000 but with the new Highway 404 extension, it is projected that the population could be as much as 70,000 within the next 15 – 20 years.
The Town of Georgina is comprised of a collective of small villages. The most populous of these are: Keswick, Sutton, Jackson’s Point and Pefferlaw, which are all located on the south shore of Lake Simcoe. Further inland Georgina is known for its thriving farms, some of which have given way in recent years to sprawling new home subdivisions, and shopping plazas. Georgina’s strategic location on the southeast shores of Lake Simcoe have have made it a year round destination for tourists and cottagers. Popular recreational pursuits in Georgina include: boating, golfing, and horseback riding. Excellent year round fishing has earned Georgina the title “Ice Fishing Capital of Canada”. Georgina is well known for public beaches that are ideal for swimming and picnics.
Cannabis laws at Georgina
The Cannabis Act of Canada has deemed recreational and medical marijuanalegal throughout the country. Users should still take note that specific guidelines around marijuana use may differ by Province and Territory. Take care to heed any local bylaws and restrictions to ensure a safe and fun experience.
Here are some of the main rules and regulations that apply to cannabis in Georgina, Ontario:
- You must be 19 and older to buy, use, possess and grow recreational cannabis. This is the same as the minimum age for the sale of tobacco and alcohol in Ontario.
- You cannot smoke or vape cannabis in:
- indoor common areas in condos, apartment buildings and university/college residences
- enclosed public places and enclosed work places
- non-designated guest rooms in hotels, motels and inns
- Schools and places where children gather
- Hospitals, hospices, care homes and other facilities
- Publicly owned spaces. You cannot smoke or vape cannabis in publicly-owned sport fields (not including golf courses), nearby spectator areas and public areas within 20 metres of these areas.
- Vehicles and boats. You cannot consume cannabis (smoking, vaping and eating) in a vehicle or boat that is being driven or will be driven.
3. You are able to have a maximum of 30 grams (about one ounce) of dried cannabis (or equivalent) in public at any time.