Georgina Weed Delivery
Same-day weed delivery in Georgina from the best cannabis dispensary near you:
Please be advised, the payment must be processed by our team in order to move it into the processing state for shipment the same day.
Hours of Operation:
8am-2am EST Sunday to Wednesday
8am-3am EST Thursday to Saturday
Call or Text us at 437-928-5229
How to Buy Weed in Georgina with UberWeed
To become a member of UberWeed, you do not need a doctor’s prescription! We require age verification, usually with a drivers license to ensure you are at least 19 years old and a resident of Canada.
How to Sign Up with UberWeed
Signing up is easy, just follow these 3 simple steps!
Click here to join our website (You must provide Government ID proving you are 19 years old or older to sign up)
You may get a verified age account for free when you use AgeVerify.
You’ll be able to buy anything on the website after your account is accepted!
The Best Online Dispensary in Canada
All purchases will be sent with Canada Post’s Xpresspost delivery. Using this method, the vast majority of orders will arrive at your home in 2-3 business days. Please keep in mind that distant locations may take up to 5 business days for deliveries to arrive. We deliver a variety of cannabis products right to your doorstep, including buds, edibles, concentrates and extracts from all across Canada.
Georgina is located on the largest inland lake in southern Ontario, excluding the Great Lakes. Only a short, one-hour drive north of Toronto, Georgina is a desired destination for anyone who enjoys outdoor activities all year long. Many describe Georgina as a community of communities; each one rich in history with a wealth of activities and amenities.
Why people love visiting Georgina?
- 52 kilometres of Lake Simcoe shoreline
- One of the top fishing destinations in Ontario
- Home to Sibbald Point Provincial Park
- Scenic parks and trails
- Historic Downtowns and Pioneer Village
- Farmers’ Market and agri-tourism
- York Region’s Adventure Headquarters – The ROC
Experience the town of Georgina’s activities, amenities and cultural events, and discover why residents and tourists choose Georgina. Whether you come for a day trip, weekend getaway or family vacation, you’re sure to have a great time in Georgina.
Public Consumption of Cannabis in Georgina
Looking for top-notch cannabis in Georgina? You can obtain it by buying in the cannabis store near me.
Here’s in Georgina what you need to know about the Cannabis Act in Georgina:
- You must be 19 or older to grow, purchase and use marijuana in Georgina, the same age as alcohol and tobacco.
- You can purchase up to 30 grams of dried recreational cannabis at one time.
- If you have been issued a valid medical licence by Health Canada, you can possess in excess of 30 grams.
- Smoking marijuana is allowed wherever smoking tobacco is permitted.
- You can grow cannabis in your residence, up to a four-plant maximum.
- If you are transporting cannabis, the best place to store it is in the trunk of your vehicle. All cannabis must be packaged, sealed or inaccessible to all vehicle occupants.
- Driving while impaired by cannabis is a criminal offence. Penalties are the same as for alcohol or other drugs.
Top 4 places to visit in Georgina after you get marijuana online
1. There’s nothing like a general store to help you get into the charm of a historical small town. The Sutton General Store has been a part of the town’s history since the 1920s, and is still operational today
2. Really get into the historical feel of Georgina with a visit to the Sutton Apothecary. This full service pharmacy first opened its doors in 1876, and has since been providing the town of Sutton with all their medicinal needs and potions.
3. You’re bound to find unique gifts at Village Traditions. Located on High Street, this shop has been around since 1876 and has a great selection of local gift items and as well as arts and crafts supplies.
4. Some greasy grub and deep fried goodness goes a long way in restoring the spirit (what happens in Georgina, stays in Georgina). Papa Luigi Pizza and Fish and Chips on High Street will redefine finger-licking good. Try it out and be the judge yourself.
We also work and deliver goods to other cities.