Best Same-Day Cannabis Delivery in Kelowna
Same-day weed delivery in Kelowna from the best cannabis dispensary near you:
Please be advised, the payment must be processed by our team in order to move it into the processing state for shipment the same day.
Hours of Operation:
8am-2am EST Sunday to Wednesday
8am-3am EST Thursday to Saturday
Call or Text us at 437-928-5229
How to Buy Weed in Kelowna with UberWeed
To become a member of UberWeed, you do not need a doctor’s prescription! We require age verification, usually with a drivers license to ensure you are at least 19 years old and a resident of Canada.
How to Sign Up with UberWeed
Signing up is easy, just follow these 3 simple steps!
To register for our website, click HERE. To register, you must provide Government ID displaying your age to be 19 or older.
Your account will be approved immediately with AgeVerify.
Once approved, you will then be ready to order anything on the website!
Canada’s Best Online Dispensary
All purchases will be sent via Canada Post’s Xpresspost Service. With this service, most orders will arrive at your door in 2-3 business days. Please be advised that shipments to remote areas may take up to 5 business days. We offer a wide range of cannabis, edibles, concentrates and extracts that are readily delivered right to your front door.
Kelowna is a city on Okanagan Lake in the Okanagan Valley, in the southern interior of British Columbia, Canada. It serves as the head office of the Regional District of Central Okanagan. Its name derives from an Okanagan language term for “grizzly bear”. Kelowna is ranked as the 22nd largest metropolitan area in Canada.
The population of Kelowna proper was 131,067 in 2016, making it British Columbia’s third-largest city after Vancouver and Victoria. A ranking of Kelowna published by MoneySense magazine in 2018 placed Kelowna at 3rd out of 182 cities worldwide and first among Canadian small-medium sized cities.
Kelowna’s Downtown is home to many restaurants and cafes as well as boutique shops. The Kelowna Art Gallery is also located downtown, and the Okanagan Heritage Museum is a short drive away.
Kelowna is also home to several beaches, parks, and trails. For those who enjoy the outdoors, there are plenty of activities to keep you busy.
In the winter, Kelowna is a popular destination for downhill skiing and cross-country skiing at Big White Ski Resort.
Whether you’re visiting for business or pleasure, Kelowna has something to offer everyone. With its scenic beauty, mild climate, and plethora of things to do, Kelowna is the perfect place to relax and enjoy yourself.
How to Smoke Cannabis in Kelowna
If you’re looking to enjoy some legal cannabis in Kelowna, there are a few things you should know. Here’s a quick guide on how to smoke cannabis in Kelowna, Canada.
First and foremost, it’s important to remember that cannabis is only legal for adults aged 19 and over. If you’re caught smoking cannabis under the age of 19, you could face significant penalties.
Secondly, it’s important to be aware of where you can and cannot smoke cannabis in Kelowna. Cannabis smoking is only permitted on private property – this includes both indoor and outdoor spaces. You cannot smoke cannabis in public places like parks or on sidewalks.
Finally, when enjoying cannabis on private property, it’s important to be considerate of your neighbours. Keep the noise down and be respectful of their property.
The Attractions in Kelowna
There are plenty of things to do in Kelowna, no matter what your interests are. If you’re a fan of the great outdoors, you can go hiking or camping in one of the many beautiful parks in the area. Or, if you prefer to stay indoors, there are plenty of museums and art galleries to explore. And, of course, no visit to Kelowna would be complete without sampling some of the delicious wine that the region is known for. Here are just a few of the attractions that Kelowna has to offer:
1. Hiking and Camping: With its scenic lakes and mountains, Kelowna is a popular destination for hiking and camping enthusiasts. There are numerous trails to explore, ranging from easy walks to more challenging hikes. And, of course, camping in the beautiful Okanagan Valley is an experience not to be missed.
2. Museums and Galleries: Kelowna is home to several museums and art galleries, including the Kelowna Art Gallery, which features works by local and international artists. The Okanagan Heritage Museum is also worth a visit, as it tells the story of the region’s history and culture.
3. Wine Tasting: Kelowna is renowned for its wine industry, and there are plenty of opportunities to sample some of the delicious wines produced in the area. There are many wineries to choose from, and many offer tours and tastings.
4. Golf: Kelowna is a golfer’s paradise, with many championship courses to choose from. If you’re not a golf fan, there are still plenty of other activities to enjoy, such as hiking, biking, and horseback riding.
5. Skiing and Snowboarding: In the winter, Kelowna is a great place to hit the slopes. There are several world-class ski resorts nearby, including Big White and Silver Star Mountain Resort.
Kelowna is a beautiful city that has something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing vacation or an action-packed adventure, you’ll find it in Kelowna.
We also work and deliver goods to other cities.