Best Same-Day Cannabis Delivery in Nanaimo
Same-day weed delivery in Nanaimo from the best cannabis dispensary near you:
Please be advised, the payment must be processed by our team in order to move it into the processing state for shipment the same day.
Hours of Operation:
8am-2am EST Sunday to Wednesday
8am-3am EST Thursday to Saturday
Call or Text us at 437-928-5229
How to Buy Weed in Nanaimo with UberWeed
To become a member of UberWeed, you do not need a doctor’s prescription! We require age verification, usually with a drivers license to ensure you are at least 19 years old and a resident of Canada.
How to Sign Up with UberWeed
Signing up is easy, just follow these 3 simple steps!
Click here to join our website (You must provide Government ID proving you are 19 years old or older to sign up)
You may get a verified age account for free when you use AgeVerify.
You’ll be able to buy anything on the website after your account is accepted!
The Best Online Dispensary in Canada
All purchases will be sent with Canada Post’s Xpresspost delivery. Using this method, the vast majority of orders will arrive at your home in 2-3 business days. Please keep in mind that distant locations may take up to 5 business days for deliveries to arrive. We deliver a variety of cannabis products right to your doorstep, including buds, edibles, concentrates and extracts from all across Canada.
Nanaimo is a city located on Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada. It is the second-largest city on the island with a population of about 90,000 people. The city has a mild climate and is a popular tourist destination due to its scenic location and abundance of outdoor activities. Nanaimo is also home to several post-secondary institutions, including Vancouver Island University and the Vancouver Island Regional Health Authority. The city’s economy is largely based on tourism, education, and health care. Nanaimo is served by the Nanaimo Airport and the BC Ferries terminal, which provides service to Vancouver and other islands in the Strait of Georgia.
Places for Smoking Cannabis in Nanaimo, Canada
The laws allow to use cannabis in the same places where tobacco smoking is permitted, with a few exceptions. It is prohibited to smoke cannabis:
– on school grounds
– in child care centres
– in indoor public places
– in vehicles
Nanaimo has numerous designated smoking areas in parks where people are allowed to smoke cannabis. Some of the most popular parks for smoking cannabis include Maffeo Sutton Park, Bowen Park, and Piper’s Lagoon Park. Public beaches are also popular spots for smoking cannabis, with many people choosing to smoke at Westwood Lake Beach and Colliery Dam Park Beach. There are also certain businesses that allow customers to use cannabis on their premises, such as cafes, bars, and nightclubs.
What Can You Visit in Nanaimo
Nanaimo is a beautiful city located on Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada. It is known for its mild climate, natural beauty, and outdoor recreational opportunities. Nanaimo is also a popular tourist destination because of its many attractions and activities.
Some of the best places to visit in Nanaimo include:
1) Newcastle Island Provincial Park: This park is located in the heart of the city and offers stunning views of the Vancouver skyline and Mount Baker. There are also a variety of hiking trails, picnic areas, and beaches to enjoy.
2) The Bastion: The Bastion is a historic fort that was built in 1853 to protect the city from attack. Today, it is a National Historic Site of Canada and is open to the public for tours.
3) Nanaimo Museum: The Nanaimo Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the city and the region. It houses a variety of exhibits on local First Nations, early settlers, and the logging and mining industries.
4) Vancouver Island University: Vancouver Island University is a large university with two campuses in Nanaimo. It offers a variety of programs and degrees in both Arts and Sciences.
5) Departure Bay Ferry Terminal: The Departure Bay Ferry Terminal is located just outside of downtown Nanaimo and is the main departure point for ferries to Vancouver Island. From here, you can catch a ferry to either Vancouver or Victoria.
6) Casino Nanaimo: Casino Nanaimo is located in the heart of downtown and offers a variety of gaming options, including slots, table games, and bingo.
7) Nanaimo Bars: Nanaimo bars are a local specialty dessert that consists of a crumb base, custard filling, and chocolate topping. They are named after the city of Nanaimo, where they were first created.
8) Chinatown: Nanaimo’s Chinatown is located in the downtown area and is home to a number of Chinese businesses and restaurants.
We also work and deliver goods to other cities.