Best Same-Day Cannabis Delivery in Saskatoon
Please be advised, the payment must be processed by our team in order to move it into the processing state for shipment the same day.
Hours of Operation:
8am-2am EST Sunday to Wednesday
8am-3am EST Thursday to Saturday
Call or Text us at 647-660-7351
How to Buy Weed in Saskatoon with UberWeed
To become a member of UberWeed, you do not need a doctor’s prescription! We require age verification, usually with a drivers license to ensure you are at least 19 years old and a resident of Canada.
How to Sign Up with UberWeed
Signing up is easy, just follow these 3 simple steps!
To join our website, go to HERE. You must provide a Government ID showing your age of 19 or older to register for our website.
Your account will be approved immediately with AgeVerify.
Once approved, you will then be ready to order anything on the website!
Canada’s Best Online Dispensary
All purchases will be sent via Canada Post’s Xpresspost Service. With this service, most orders will arrive at your door in 2-3 business days. Please be advised that shipments to remote areas may take up to 5 business days. We offer a wide range of cannabis, edibles, concentrates and extracts that are readily delivered right to your front door.
Saskatoon is the largest city in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan. The City of Saskatoon has estimated its population to be 265,300 as of the end of 2016, making it the eighth-largest city in the country. The city is located on the South Saskatchewan River in central Saskatchewan, along the Trans-Canada Yellowhead Highway, and is one of Canada’s sunniest cities, with an average of 2, please continue writing about Saskatoon. Thank you!
Saskatoon is a vibrant city located in the heart of Canada. It is known for its diverse culture and friendly people. The city offers a variety of activities and attractions for visitors to enjoy. There are numerous parks and trails to explore, as well as countless restaurants and shops to visit. Saskatoon is also home to a variety of arts and entertainment venues. Whether you are looking for a relaxing vacation or an action-packed adventure, Saskatoon has something to offer everyone.
The use of cannabis is legal in Saskatoon. However, there are a number of places where people can purchase and consume cannabis safely and legally. There are various cannabis lounges and cafes located throughout the city, as well as a number of private clubs. These clubs allow members to consume cannabis in a safe and controlled environment. In addition, there are a number of online retailers that sell cannabis products.
Public Cannabis Consumption in Saskatoon
As of October 17th, 2018, the legal age for cannabis consumption in Canada is 18. In Saskatoon, the legal age for purchasing and consuming cannabis is 19. There are currently no locations in Saskatoon where public cannabis consumption is allowed.
Cannabis consumption is only allowed on private property, and landlords have the right to ban cannabis consumption on their property. If you are caught consuming cannabis in a public place, you may be subject to a fine of up to $2,000.
Smoking cannabis is also banned in all enclosed public spaces, as well as within 10 metres of any door, window, or air intake of an enclosed public space. This includes restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and casinos. You are also not allowed to smoke cannabis on any Saskatoon Transit property.
If you are caught smoking cannabis in a prohibited area, you may be subject to a fine of up to $300.
The Places for Tourists in Saskatoon
Saskatoon is a beautiful city located in the province of Saskatchewan in Canada. The city is known for its parks and trails, as well as its museums and art galleries. There are many great places to visit in Saskatoon, and here are 10 of the best:
1. Wanuskewin Heritage Park – This park is a must-see for anyone interested in First Nations culture and history. The park is home to a variety of cultural and historical sites, including an ancient buffalo jump, medicine wheels, and tipi rings. There are also hiking trails and opportunities to see wildlife.
2. The Saskatchewan Railway Museum – This museum is perfect for anyone who loves trains! It features a variety of exhibits on the history of the railway in Saskatchewan, as well as a collection of vintage locomotives and other rolling stock.
3. The Meewasin Valley Trail – This popular trail runs along the South Saskatchewan River, offering beautiful views and opportunities to see wildlife. The trail is also great for walking, biking, or rollerblading.
4. Wanuskewin Heritage Park – As mentioned above, this park is a must-see for anyone interested in First Nations culture and history. In addition to the cultural and historical sites, there are also hiking trails and opportunities to see wildlife.
5. Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo – This park is perfect for families with kids! It features a variety of animals, as well as a playground, picnic areas, and hiking trails.
6. Diefenbaker Park – This park is located on the south side of Saskatoon and features a beach, walking trails, and a bird sanctuary.
7. Saskatchewan Railway Museum – This museum is perfect for anyone who loves trains! It features a variety of exhibits on the history of railroads in Saskatchewan.
8. Western Development Museum – This museum is perfect for anyone interested in the history of settlement in Saskatchewan. It features a variety of exhibits on the settlers who came to the province from all over the world.
9. Mendel Art Gallery – This art gallery is perfect for anyone who loves art! It features a variety of exhibitions, as well as a sculpture garden.
10. Diefenbaker Canada Centre – This museum is perfect for anyone interested in the history of Canada. It features a variety of exhibits on the country’s Prime Ministers, as well as a research centre.
We also work and deliver goods to other cities.